If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your matter in the lower court or believe that the sentence given to you in the lower court is so severe then you have the right to appeal against the decision of the lower court to a higher court within a specified timeframe.

Our Criminal Lawyers are experienced in the following types of appeals:

  • Severity Appeals (Appeal when the sentence is too severe or harsh)
  • Conviction Appeals
  • S4 Annulment Applications (appeals when a person fails to appear in court)
  • Appeals by the prosecution
Criminal Law Expertise

Looking for a Professional Legal Consultant 24/7