Buying a Franchise
Buying a franchise is a popular option for those who want to work with an already established brand with less risk.
Our experienced Franchise Lawyer will assist you with all aspects of buying a franchise including
- Reviewing and advising you on franchise agreements
- Financial Statements and other Disclosure documents of the franchise
- Negotiate the terms of the franchise agreement with the franchisor
- Reviewing the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing franchisee
- Advising you on commercial lease agreement
- Advising you on the personal guarantee
At Auswest Lawyers we deal with prospective franchisees on a regular basis and have successfully advised many business owners in relation to their franchise opportunities.
Selling a Franchise
Selling of franchise requires extensive work as it is important that any sale of a franchise must be in line with all relevant franchise documentation and legislation.
Our Franchise Lawyers are equipped with the necessary knowledge to deal with your sale of franchise matter and we can assist you in the following areas
- Drafting sale of franchise/business agreement
- Negotiate the terms of the agreement with prospective franchisees
- Drafting terms and conditions of the agreement to protect your rights
- Preparing and assisting you in transfer of lease