Partner Visa Services

It is so common for Australian to marry foreigners. If you have recently married and your partner is living outside of Australia and you want to reunite in Australia, then you need to apply for a partner visa for your partner.

This visa has three different streams

  • Partner visa for those partners who are already in Australia (820/801)
  • Prospective marriage visa application (300)
  • Partner visa for those partners who are outside of Australia (309/100)

Our highly experienced Immigration Lawyer can assist you in any of the above partner visa category and will assist you throughout the process so that you could continue sharing your life together with the exclusion of all others.

Immigration Law Expertise

Looking for a Professional Legal Consultant 24/7