Our experienced Property Lawyers can assist you in your conveyancing transaction in the following manners
- Reading of contracts and advising clients
- Negotiation with other party solicitors and attending to execution of the contracts
- Drafting of sale of property contracts
- Preparing and ordering certificates, conduct various searches
- Preparing rent to buy agreements
- Completing various forms such as GST property withholding, FRCGWCC and EDR
- Ensuring that all special conditions in the contracts are fulfilled before settlement
- Assisting clients in securing loan from banks and correspondence with brokers and incoming mortgagees
- Preparing settlement sheets
- Attending online settlement.
- Liaising with relevant councils and water authorities
If you are planning to buy or sell your property or have a contract for sale of land that you need advice on, contact our experienced Property Lawyer now.